Monday, January 14, 2008

{{нош сџđ і єνл ƒояģзт...}}

living happily
having memories
sweet moments
tht lovely night on which i got my very first kiss
those beautiful times
how m i ever gonna forget....
all my happiness faded away
wen u left me and went with not even a bit of caring
i tried soo hard to tell myself tht ur gone...
i tried very much to forget abt the past and move on with my life..
and halfway through the path i went soo calmly
and slowly i started to win my goal
but still those memories are trapped in me.
i cnt forget a bit of those times..
cnt stop loving u a bit...
i still loveu the same way even though i try to hide it..
the more i try to run away from my past..
the more it comes running towards me...
y is this happening???
i donno wat im supposed to do..
im getting soo confused...
bye for now guyss
~~hugxx and kisses~~

0 comments :