Friday, February 1, 2008

{{іѕ тніѕ тнэ єиď}}

is this the end forever!!!
are v eva gonna get bck together???
i knoa this is not happening..
i juss wonder...
b cox u buxx around my head each and every second...
everynight i wonder if there is any place for us in this world..
thiee ehen meehehge hagge kan visnuneema i try to forget abt u..
but no!!!
each and every try of me fails.
i juss cnt stop thinking abt u...
plx bring an end to this.
GOD plx save me from this trouble.
i dont wanna waste my life thinking about this..
and waiting for some one whom i will never get..
plx make me stop thinking abt him.
or do some other magic and stop me from getting KADA.
plxplxplx..
ny ways me kutx.
m gonna slyp.
buh bye
taataa
~~hugxx and kisses~~

1 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    buy tramadol cod next day delivery tramadol dosage maximum - buy tramadol online bluelight