Tuesday, August 12, 2008

{{moods}}


hmmmmmmmm....
sumtimes i wonder if im still the same person as i was before..
kurin ulhunu aali baa ey ves hama hithah araa..
baeh faharu heevey tht im damn chnged
neynge keevve kameh ves.
kurin kuraa hiyy vaa baeh kanthah kuraa hitheh nuvey..
maa ginain serious ves vevenee
dhen neynge.
i knoa sum of my frnds and ppl arent happy with this habit of mine..
even im not.
ekamu dho??
sry guys i dunt do it on purpose.
i juss dunno..
its the mood of mine tht keeps me soo damn govaafa..
i have no hell of an idea abt it..
so forget it..
maadhan account test.
wish me luck everyone..
me gone for tunight
~~hugxx and kisses~~

2 comments :

  1. Shaari said...

    best of luck for your account test.
    how did it go?

  2. Anonymous said...

    mulhin sakaraathey shaari... acc test thursday ah postpone vejje.. soo thursday ga v have commerce and acc both the unit tests... soo wish me luck for both of them =P