Monday, June 1, 2009

And a awesome tumblet was born


Okey, so that yellow chick over there is Muuthi
who is in tumblr, and le white egg over there is,
the lovely me xP

Last nite I had this dream where I got out of le egg
aka got a tumblet xP
in which Muuthi helped me do it =D

So Today I whispered my dreams to muuthi
and got out of le egg
aka I made a tumblet =D

because I am THAT cool xD
and YES! Muuthi helped me =P
beeecause she's THAT awesome!

Muuthi = Muuthi.tumblr.com
Me= Aali.tumblr.com
incase you are stupid enough, the links are clickable xP

[This awesome post is made by Muuthi,
who is pretendin to be Aali, and I am mean enough to admit THAT]


2 comments :

  1. Masudh said...

    This was a nice post.. but confusing!!! who is who and who is pretending who??

    Don't worry!! I know that I don't need to know!

  2. Muuthish said...

    Hehe I am pretending to be aali xP
    Muuthi kohfa in post ekey eii xP