Thursday, October 8, 2009

life update


another life update..
life has changed...
A lott...
never even thought it might change this much..

sumthings changed in a gud way..
and sum changed in a bad way..

as for one thing....
i am living the happiest moments of my life with my family...
both my mom and dad loves me a lott..
yah they always did.. but the feeling is quiet different now...

shifting to male' is wat ive always been waiting for...
and now as soon as i finish GCE we are gonna shift to male insha allah..
tht be a very happy moment of my life..
though there would be lot of memories and ppl who i have to leave behind..


anyways....
this changed life has brought a lot of happiness in my life...
i treasure each moment of the happiness..
and i hope each moment of the sadness would be easy for me to overcome...

aannnddd...
exams ah 7 days.. soo ppl wish me luckk...
this is gonna be abt my future...
anndd.. i wish i do great..
cya all later...
mwahxx..
~~hugxx and kisses~~

1 comments :

  1. Unknown said...

    year of change dho!!! hope u enjoy every bit of it..live life the fullest... :) cheeers lolly pop