Monday, March 10, 2008

{{мотнєя'ѕ Їоvэ}}

thnx mom..
for being the bestest bestest mom in the whole worldd.
thnk u for all the things u have done or me.
for the company u have given all the time.
thnks for each and everything u gave me.
mihurihaa thank u akun ves mamma kohdhin kanthah thakuge agu vaxaneh nukoh dheveynekan v v v rangalhah ingey..
i will do anything for u.
agu vazan kohdhinumah i will try my best to study which is what u want the most..
i will be the girl who u want me to be.
i will be the girl who u dream of.
i knoa tht ur expectatons are very high.
still i will try my best,
im sorry for any sadness which i have caused u.
neyngi viyas mamma ge lolun vettunu konme karuna akah maafah edhen.
im sorry if i caused any trouble to u.
please forgive me for all my sins.
always remember tht ur one and only daughter, is there with u, and will be there for u
through all joys and sorrows.
i will neva make u sad.
i will always keep u happy.
i will do anything tht u want me to do.
u r everything tht i have.
i have nothing else more precious thn u.
u are everything for me..
(my mom does care for me and loves me a looot.. v have a lot of funn on our own.. hehe both of us is a seperate family..)
ny ways buh bye
~~hugxx and kisses~~

7 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    its so sweeet of u to...thank ur mom..i hope she reads it..

  2. Anonymous said...

    Awwww.

    Every other day I crossed the line I didn't mean to be so bad
    I never thought you would become the friend I never had
    Back then I didn't know why
    Why you were misunderstood
    So now I see through your eyes
    All that you did was love
    Mama I love you. Mama I care

    My mom is the best too. But then almost everyone will say that. Heh

  3. Muuthi said...

    Heyy...Wow..salhi ingeyy thi post...I agree with the too anonymous...U are real lucky aali..hehe..i love ur mom too...and mine as well...all moms r the BEST!!

  4. Anonymous said...

    Sho shweet of u to specialize a post for ur Mom...Alhe..loabi mom akah vaane dhoa

  5. DhiKing said...

    lilly i am happy for u, that u hav such a loabi mom :D my mom is loabi too..... hehe

  6. Anonymous said...

    I agree with dhiking...koool mom...!!

  7. Anonymous said...

    i agree all of u.. aslu enmen ge ves mom perfet v ma ey aali ge mom ves perfect v.. i am also included in enemn =D
    dhen thnx for ol the comments