Thursday, January 7, 2010

its all about my love for u...


i dont knoa wen and how i fell in love with u..
All i felt was my endless and growing love which i had for u...
as soon as i fell in love with you, u took over my life and brought happiness with bright colours, just the way i like it..
as days pass by, i keep falling deeper and deeper into your love.
whenever i see u, my heart starts beating faster and faster in an extraordinary manner..
your voice makes me smile,
your stare makes me fall into your eyes, never wanting to take my eyes off yours,
u take control over me...

the way u lift me up in the air makes me feel like i want to fly with you...
the way u put ur arms around me, makes me feel like ur all i need in life...
i feel so safe and all i need is more comfort...
my hands get cold when u smile at me.
your love has got me crazy.

when ur in front me, ur all i can see and the rest of the things seems to be disappeared or forgotten..
your love is so deep and wonderful that i cud get lost in it...
you make me feel incredibly lucky..
the way you care and share has made me hold onto you and never let go..
now i cud trust you so much that i would believe everything you do and say.
you may have become one of the most important people in my life.
i dream about you all the time..
i spend my day and night deeply in ur thoughts and dreams..
i love you so much that i want to spend my whole life with you...
you are the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to me... (and i mean it)
be mine forever and ever...
your my life..
your my hero..
i LOVE u... <3

0 comments :