Friday, November 9, 2007

~~gArd3n 0f mY h3aRt~~


In my heart lies a secret garden
bearing flowers of sweet perfume
A rippling oasis of colour
that’s perpetually in bloom
I wander through its beauty
pockets of sunshine here and there
Dappled light upon lush growth
which I tend with loving care
A mighty wall surrounds it
harbouring a gate of iron bars
Built long since to keep it safe
and to save it many scars
Yet my garden is so lonely
without another near
The very walls protecting it
keep me prisoner here
This chamber once was barren
A world I never knew
Until I journeyed to it
Nurturing gently ‘til it grew
And now my garden’s flourishing
there’s more than enough to share
Plants are clambering over walls
Cracks starting to appear
I draw in my breath and approach the gate
Touch familiar rusty bars
Fumblingly I catch hold of the latch
and pull the gate ajar
A creak, a groan, then it swings wide
I stare at this new view
I rub my eyes in disbelief
Out here there’s beauty too!
hey ppl! remember this...
"Have a heart that never hardens,and a temper that never tires,and a touch that never hurts."
bye for now
~~hugxx and kisses~~

0 comments :