Saturday, November 24, 2007

[[í Wąnŧ ѕραсέ Оπ Мγ ошП]]


i have always been dreaming of a room on for me and ONLY me.
but... is this ever gonna happen?
*duhh*
i jst have no damn idea abt it. ekamu i still dream abt it. even now i have to share the room.
and tht room is small for us.
i jst wish my dream wud come true.
dhen keeh kuraanee ekamuves.
huvafen balaala balaala hunnan kanneynge jeheyenee.
dhekey haa konme huvafeneh kaamiyaabeh nuvaane kan ves ingey.
ekamuves im gonna b fifteen next year.
and wont i nyd room for my own? :(
dhen konme gotheh viyas i will still be wishing and praying if i wud get room of my own.
hehe.


and btw. midhedhuvas i was living in male'.
went for a bro eh ge wedding party ehge arrangements and also the party.
party was real fun and also the bride and groom were lookin FABULOUS.
mea nd rifu were flower girls. it was fun. hehe.
mwah mwah to both of ya and
baajjaveri dhiriulhumakah edhen.
edhekudhin fenifa i imagined "wat was gonna happen wen tht same day comes for me"
Oh my gosh! ehen hithah araafa sometimes i wonder if i cud see
the person who is gonna b my life partner. hehe ekamu ehen kihiney fennaanee dho?
keke.
ehen noonas adhi e kanthah thakaa behey gothun visnaa vareh nuvey kanneynge.
mihaaru mikamaa visnan fashaifiyya vaanee kihiney??
*haeyyyyyyyyyy*
bye for now
~~hugxx and kisses~~


0 comments :